Fabspeed Valvetronic Cat-Back Maxflo Exhaust with Helical Valves for 2019+ Porsche 911 Turbo (992) [3.7TT H6]
Treat your 992 Turbo to the finest cat-back exhaust solution on the market. This valveed exhaust system is plug-and-play with the factory PSE system so you can turn PSE off for quiet highway cruising and turn PSE on for ripping Twin Turbo sports car sound!
With PSE on and valves open, the Cat-Back Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust turns your 992’s exhaust note into a true neck-breaker with a significant increase in volume. Get a deep tone and aggressive pops on downshift as well as turbo spooling sounds. With PSE off and the valves closed the exhaust note is tame and totally drone-free. In-cabin conversations are just as easy as they were with the stock exhaust.
- Fits all Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles, coupe and cabriolet worldwide.
- Dyno-proven power gains of 48.7 WHP and 53.7 ft/lbs of TQ.
- Saves 9.8 lbs / 4.4 KGs compared to stock.
- Completely retains PSE valved exhaust functionality.
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent 14-16 guage T304L stainless steel.
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700.
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required.
- Compatible with OEM Porsche catalytic converters and Fabspeed Sport Catalytic Converters.
- Increased exotic Twin Turbocharged Porsche sports car sound.
- Porsche 911 Turbo (992) [3.7TT H6]
- Porsche 911 Turbo S (992) [3.7TT H6]
About DME Direct
DME Direct is registered business in Singapore since 2010 & payments are made to a Singapore Bank Account.
(Biz Regn No: 53156459B)
No reviews found